The following guide covers XUMO APK and how to install this app on any device for watching free live TV and movies.
XUMO APK is becoming one of the most popular streaming apps today used by millions.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
There are hundreds of live channels in various categories to choose from including movies and TV series.
These channel categories include Most Popular, News, TV & Movies, Sports, Kids & Family, Travel, Comedy, and more.
The XUMO app can be installed on any popular streaming device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Roku, Android TV Boxes, iPhone, tablets, and much more.
For these reasons and more, you can find XUMO APK within our list of Best Free IPTV Apps.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
Because the XUMO app is free to use, you may experience buffering and have a limited channel selection.
If you are looking for a paid service with more channels and VOD options, check out our updated list of IPTV services below.
Below you find information on this free IPTV app including how to install, channels, categories, settings, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 XUMO APK Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 XUMO APK Channels
- 4 How to Install XUMO APK on Firestick/Fire TV
- 5 How to Setup XUMO APK on Roku
- 6 Use XUMO APK on Windows PC & Mac
- 7 XUMO APK FAQ
- 8 What is XUMO APK?
- 9 What Channels does XUMO APK have?
- 10 Is this IPTV app free?
- 11 What devices can this IPTV app be installed on?
XUMO APK Highlights
- Hundreds of live channels (and growing)
- Hundreds of on-demand movies and TV shows for free
- 100% free app to install and use
- News channels
- Sports channels
- Built-in electronic program guide (EPG)
- XUMO application available in the popular app stores
- International channels
- Top entertainment channels
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV, Android, Roku, iOS, and more
- Favorites manager
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Settings configuration
XUMO APK Channels
As mentioned previously, XUMO APK offers hundreds of live channels that are 100% free to watch on any device.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as Most Popular, News, Movies, Sports, Kids & Family, Travel, Comedy, and more.
See further down for a complete category list of XUMO APK channels.
This app contains hundreds of free channels and live streams in several categories.
There are also several VOD options for free movies and shows within this IPTV app.
XUMO APK offers over 100 channels for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. There are also more channel options being added to the application on a frequent basis.
*This list is subject to change
As of this writing, the most popular live channels provided by the XUMO app include the following:
- ABC News
- USA Today
- Fox Sports
- PGA Tour channel
- Cooking Light
- History Channel
- Southern Living
- ACC Network
- XUMO Westerns
- American Classics
How to Install XUMO APK on Firestick/Fire TV
The XUMO APK is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Roku, Android phones, tablets, and any internet-connected device.
For those using Android TV devices like the NVIDIA Shield, Tivo Stream 4K, or generic Android TV Boxes, you can find XUMO in the Google Play Store.
1. From the home screen on your Firestick/Fire TV hover over Find and click Search.
2. Enter “xumo” and click the first option that appears.
3. Click the option for XUMO under Apps & Games.
4. Click Download.
5. Once this app finishes downloading, click Open or hold down the Home button on your remote.
6. Launch the XUMO APK and wait a few seconds.
7. That’s it! You have installed XUMO APK on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Enjoy the 100+ live channels and on-demand content this free IPTV app has to offer!
IMPORTANT: If you are located outside of the US, we suggest connecting to a VPN to access this free IPTV app.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within XUMO APK is the ability to sort channels and create your own Favorites list.
View the steps below for sorting channels to your preference.
1. From the main screen choose any channel you prefer.
2. Once the channel begins to play, hover down and select Favorite Channel (heart icon).
3. Return back to the channel menu and scroll up to find your favorite channels.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites simply launch the channel and deselect the heart icon.
You can now sort channels within XUMO and create a list of your Favorites.
How to Setup XUMO APK on Roku
Unlike some other free IPTV apps, XUMO APK has an application compatible with Roku devices.
This app is available in the Roku Channel Store, which makes installation on these devices a breeze.
Follow the short guide below for installing the XUMO APK on any Roku device.
1. From the home screen of our Roku device, scroll down and click Search.
2. Enter “xumo” within the search bar.
3. Scroll over and select the XUMO channel.
4. Click Add channel.
5. Wait a few seconds for the channel process and click OK when finished.
6. Return to the home screen and locate the XUMO channel to launch it.
7. You have installed the XUMO APK on your Roku device.
Use XUMO APK on Windows PC & Mac
If you are using a Windows PC or Mac, you can also stream free channels on the XUMO website.
You can access the XUMO APK official website by clicking the link below.
Content will start to play! Click Discover on the top menu for accessing the live channels.
For accessing hundreds of free movies and TV series click the On-Demand option.
Enjoy using XUMO on any Windows PC or Mac for free Live TV.
For more information on the XUMO app, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, XUMO APK is a popular live TV option that streams hundreds of free channels, movies, TV shows, and more on any device!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is CoverMeVPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Coverme VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an Coverme VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the CoverMeVPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type CoverMeVPN and then click the Coverme VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the CoverMeVPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for CoverMeVPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
XUMO APK FAQ
What is XUMO APK?
XUMO APK is a streaming app that provides hundreds of free channels and VOD options.
What Channels does XUMO APK have?
XUMO holds over 100 channels in several categories including sports, kids, movies, TV shows, international, news, and more.
Is this IPTV app free?
Yes. This IPTV app is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this IPTV app be installed on?
This IPTV app is available for installation on any internet-connected device. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android, phones, tablets, and much more.