Are you using an iPhone? Do you want to play music on FaceTime with iOS 15? Read this article to learn how to play music on FaceTime in iOS 15.
iOS 15 is now available on various Apple devices, including the new iPhone 13 models. This update brings a lot of special features for iPhone users.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
One of the best special features is the ability to play music on FaceTime. In this article, we will discuss how to play music on FaceTime and how it works. Let’s see the steps to activate this feature on your iPhone.
Is It Possible to Play Music on FaceTime?
Yes, it is possible to play music on FaceTime with iOS 15. This feature is also available on Apple Mac and iPad tablets with iPadOS 15 software.
You can invite multiple friends to FaceTime and enjoy playing your favorite music together.
In these times of the pandemic, when we can’t meet our friends and family members or attend parties, this feature allows us to have a virtual music experience on FaceTime.
How to Play Music on FaceTime with iOS 15?
If you have iOS 15 installed, follow these steps to play music on FaceTime:
Step 1: Make sure that your iPhone is updated.
Step 2: If not, download and install the iOS 15 update on your iPhone.
Step 3: Start a FaceTime call with any Apple user.
Step 4: Minimize the call screen and open Apple Music.
Step 5: Choose your favorite song from Apple Music and play it.
Step 6: When prompted, click on SharePlay.
Step 7: Now, you can listen to music with your friend using the Play Music on FaceTime feature.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to add music to your FaceTime calls. You can add multiple people to a FaceTime call and enjoy listening to music together. Don’t forget to update your iPhone to iOS 15. Thank you for visiting our page.
- Activate Locast on Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, & Smart TV
- Install and Watch NBC Sports on Roku
- How to Get and Watch Paramount Plus on PS5?
- Install and Use HBO Max on PS5
- Install & Watch Now TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Share Screen on FaceTime iOS 15?
- Install & Watch Now TV on LG Smart TV?
- How to Fix Netflix Error Code M7111-1331-2206?