The following guide covers Pluto TV APK and how to install this app on any device for watching free live TV.
Pluto TV APK is one of the most popular streaming apps used today by millions of cord-cutters across the world.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
There are hundreds of live channels in various categories to choose from including movies and TV series.
These channel categories include sports, news, movies, TV shows, entertainment, kids, and much more!
The Pluto TV app can be installed on any popular streaming device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Roku, Android TV Boxes, iPhone, tablets, and much more.
There is also a Pluto TV Kodi Addon available for those using Kodi on their streaming devices.
For these reasons and more, you can find Pluto TV APK within our list of Best Free IPTV Apps.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
There are thousands of IPTV apps and services and Pluto TV APK is one of the best available. This is a similar option to apps like Airy TV.
Because the Pluto TV app is free to use, you may experience buffering and have a limited channel selection.
If you are looking for a paid service with more channels and VOD options, check out our updated list of IPTV services below.
Below you find information on this free IPTV app including how to install, channels, categories, settings, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Pluto TV APK Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Pluto TV APK Channels
- 4 How to Install Pluto TV APK on Firestick/Fire TV
- 5 How to Setup Pluto TV APK on Roku
- 6 Use Pluto TV APK on Windows PC & Mac
- 7 Pluto TV APK FAQ
- 8 What is Pluto TV APK?
- 9 What Channels does Pluto TV APK have?
- 10 Is this IPTV app free?
- 11 What devices can this IPTV app be installed on?
Pluto TV APK Highlights
- Hundreds of live channels in various categories (and growing)
- Thousands of free movies and TV series
- 100% free live TV app to install and use
- Pluto TV application available in the popular app stores
- News channels
- Sports channels
- Built-in electronic program guide (EPG)
- International channels
- Top entertainment channels
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV, Android, Roku, iOS, and more
- Favorites manager
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Settings configuration
Pluto TV APK Channels
As mentioned previously, Pluto TV APK offers hundreds of live channels that are 100% free to watch on any device.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as Featured, Movies, Entertainment, News, Reality, Sports, Music, and much more.
See further down for a complete category list of Pluto TV APK channels.
This app contains hundreds of free channels and live streams in numerous categories.
There are also several VOD options for free movies and shows within this IPTV app.
Pluto TV APK offers over 100 channels for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. There are also more channel options being added to the application on a frequent basis.
*This list is subject to change
As of this writing, the most popular live channels provided by the Pluto TV app include the following:
- NBC News
- Golf Channel
- NFL Channel
- Fox Sports
- Major League Soccer
- Food TV
- NASA TV
- Pluto TV’s Family
- Faith TV
- Impact Wrestling
- Pluto TV Comedy Central
- AFV TV
- Cold Case Files
- Fear Factor
- Sky News
How to Install Pluto TV APK on Firestick/Fire TV
The Pluto TV APK is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Roku, Android phones, tablets, and any internet-connected device.
For those using Android TV devices like the NVIDIA Shield, Tivo Stream 4K, or generic Android TV Boxes, you can find Pluto TV in the Google Play Store.
1. From the home screen on your Firestick/Fire TV hover over Find and click Search.
2. Enter “Pluto TV” and click the first option that appears.
3. Click the option for Pluto TV under Apps & Games.
4. Click Download.
5. Once this app finishes downloading, click Open or hold down the Home button on your remote.
6. Launch the Pluto TV APK and wait a few seconds.
7. That’s it! You have installed Pluto TV APK on your Firestick/Fire TV.
8. Make sure to select the Live TV section on the top menu and you’re good to go!
Enjoy the 100+ live channels this free IPTV app has to offer!
IMPORTANT: If you are located outside of the US, we suggest connecting to a VPN to access this free IPTV app.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within Pluto TV APK is the ability to sort channels and create your own Favorites list.
View the steps below for sorting channels to your preference.
1. From the main screen choose any channel you prefer.
2. Once the channel begins to play, hover down and select Favorite Channel (heart icon).
3. Return back to the channel menu on the left and locate the Favorites option.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites simply launch the channel and deselect the heart icon.
You can now sort channels within Pluto TV and create a list of your Favorites.
How to Setup Pluto TV APK on Roku
Unlike some other free IPTV apps, Pluto TV APK has an application compatible with Roku devices.
This app is available in the Roku Channel Store, which makes installation on these devices a breeze.
Follow the short guide below for installing the Pluto TV APK on any Roku device.
1. From the home screen of our Roku device, scroll down and click Search.
2. Enter “Pluto” within the search bar.
3. Scroll over and select the Pluto TV channel.
4. Click Add channel.
5. Wait a few seconds for the channel process and click OK when finished.
6. Return to the home screen and locate the Pluto TV channel to launch it.
7. You have installed the Pluto TV APK on your Roku device.
Use Pluto TV APK on Windows PC & Mac
If you are using a Windows PC or Mac, you can also stream free channels on the Pluto TV website.
You can access the Pluto TV APK official website by clicking the link below.
Content will start to play! Click Live TV on the top menu for accessing the live channels.
For accessing hundreds of free movies and TV series click the On-Demand option.
Enjoy using Pluto TV on any Windows PC or Mac for free Live TV.
For more information on the Pluto TV app, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Pluto TV APK is a popular live TV option that streams hundreds of free channels, movies, TV shows, and more on any device!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is CoverMeVPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Coverme VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an Coverme VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the CoverMeVPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type CoverMeVPN and then click the Coverme VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the CoverMeVPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for CoverMeVPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Pluto TV APK FAQ
What is Pluto TV APK?
Pluto TV APK is a streaming app that provides hundreds of free channels and VOD options.
What Channels does Pluto TV APK have?
Pluto TV holds over 100 channels in several categories including sports, kids, movies, TV shows, international, news, and more.
Is this IPTV app free?
Yes. This IPTV app is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this IPTV app be installed on?
This IPTV app is available for installation on any internet-connected device. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android, phones, tablets, and much more.