PEACOCK TV ON VIZIO SMART TV: For the users of modern gadgets the streaming apps have become a common requirement. We search for better streaming apps with better and added features each day.
The Peacock TV app is one of those streaming apps. NBCUniversal launched the Peacock TV app. The users are provided with on-demand streaming videos and broadcasts. The users of this app can access news and sports in addition.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Further, users can access more than 600 movies and about 400 shows. In addition, the user can avail of the premium subscription or the free usage of the app. The users can access the videos offline by downloading them. And also, the users can use this app on Android devices, Chromecast, and Android TVs.
To add up, the users can access the peacock originals. Moreover, the users are provided with movies, shows, original dramas, original comedies, original unscripted shows, peacock virtual channels, kids programming, and so on.
The users will also be provided with the classic content and famous shows of olden times. Also, users will find no ads. Let us see how to use this Peacock TV app on Vizio Smart TV.
HOW TO INSTALL PEACOCK TV ON VIZIO SMART TV?
The users of the Vizio Smart TV can access the Peacock TV app using numerous ways. One of the methods is the installation of the app via the App Store. Let us see how to install the Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV using the available App store.
The user should firstly open the home screen on the Vizio Smart TV.
Then, the user should connect the smart TV to the WiFi.
And then, the user should click on the “V” button available on the remote.
After that, the user should open the Access bar.
Then, the user should launch the available App store.
Now, the users should select the Peacock TV app and highlight it.
The user should also click “OK” in addition.
Next, the user should click on the “install app”.
Lastly, the user should press “OK” to confirm the installation process.
How to Remove Peacock Tv on Vizio TV?
The users of the Vizio Smart TV can remove any number of apps whenever they need it. Sometimes the users remove the app to create space and install new apps. Here let us see how to delete the Peacock TV app on the Vizio Smart TV.
#1. Firstly, the user must turn on the Vizio Smart TV.
#2. And then the user should go to the screen and click on the “SMART HUB” button on the remote.
#3. The user must then navigate to the “My apps”.
#4. Then the user should select and click on the Peacock TV app.
#5. The user should click on the “DELETE” button.
#6. At last, the user must press on the “YES” to remove the Peacock TV app.
How to Install Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV?
We can add the Peacock TV app on the Vizio Smart TV. Users can also install third-party apps. And for that, the users should enable unknown sources. The users can also add the Peacock TV app on the Vizio TV by screencasting using various devices and apps. Let us see some of the methods used to add the Peacock TV app on the Vizio Smart TV.
- The users can install the Peacock TV app from the App Store.
- Also, the users can use the Smartcast to cast the Peacock TV app.
- The users can install the app directly from the web browser.
- In addition, the users can screencast the Peacock TV app using airplay from apple devices.
- And also the users can install the app using the APK file of the Peacock TV app and USB
- The users can also screencast the Peacock TV app using the specified casting apps like ApowerMirror
How to Move Peacock TV on Vizio TV?
The users can change the positions of the Peacock TV app on the access bar. And the users can easily accomplish this process by following the given steps.
Initially, the user should click on the apps that are visible at the bottom of the TV screen.
Then, the user should move until the Customize app row option.
Now, the user should highlight the peacock TV app.
Then, the user should press “OK” on the pop-up.
The user should place the app on the desired position and then press “OK”.
Finally, the user will find the Peacock TV app moved from its old position to a newer one.
TROUBLESHOOT PEACOCK TV ON VIZIO SMART TV
The users will find some minor issues with the functioning of the Peacock TV app on Vizio Smart TV. Here, the users are provided with some of the common errors below;
- The users may find the screen stuck.
- The PEACOCK TV app may load for a long time.
- The users may also find error codes.
METHODS TO RECTIFY THE ERRORS
- The users can Power cycle the Vizio Smart TV. For that, the user should first turn off and plug off the Vizio Smart TV. Then, the user should hold and press the power button for about 15 seconds. After that, the user must turn on the Vizio Smart TV.
- In addition, users can also try changing the DNS settings. And for that, the user should go to the “menu”. And then, the user should select the “network”. The user must click on “network settings” and go to the “IP setting”. Then, the user can change the DNS server to 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168.
- Also, the users can try to remove and reinstall the Peacock TV app on the Vizio TV.
- Moreover, the users can try to, clear the caches and residual data of the Peacock TV app from the Vizio Smart TV.
- In addition, try to change the network settings.
- Restart the Vizio smart TV and close all the programs that run in the background.
- And in addition, the users can also Factory reset the Vizio Smart TV.
Therefore the users will find it much easier to add the Peacock TV app on Vizio Smart TV. Further, the user is provided with various unique features. And to add up the NBCUniversal is also launching new features in the upcoming days.
Moreover, the users can access the royal feel of watching the Peacock TV app on the widescreen of the Vizio TV. The startup today!. for more apps on Vizio Smart TV.