PEACOCK TV ON VIZIO SMART TV: Streaming applications have become a common necessity for users of modern devices. Every day, we search for streaming applications with better features and added functionality.
Peacock TV is one of those streaming apps that provide on-demand streaming videos, broadcasts, news, sports, over 600 movies, 400 shows, and more. Users can choose between a premium subscription and free usage of the app. They can also download videos for offline viewing and access Peacock TV on Android devices, Chromecast, and Android TVs.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Additionally, Peacock TV offers a wide range of content including peacock originals, movies, shows, original dramas, original comedies, original unscripted shows, peacock virtual channels, and kids programming. Users will also find classic and famous shows from the past, all ad-free. In this article, we will explore how to use the Peacock TV app on Vizio Smart TV.
HOW TO INSTALL PEACOCK TV ON VIZIO SMART TV?
There are multiple ways for Vizio Smart TV users to access the Peacock TV app. One method is to install the app via the App Store. Here’s how you can install Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV using the available App Store:
Step 1: Open the home screen on your Vizio Smart TV.
Step 2: Connect your smart TV to WiFi.
Step 3: Click the “V” button on your remote.
Step 4: Open the Access bar.
Step 5: Launch the App store.
Step 6: Select the Peacock TV app and highlight it.
Step 7: Click “OK.”
Step 8: Click “install app.”
Step 9: Press “OK” to confirm the installation process.
How to Remove Peacock Tv on Vizio TV?
Vizio Smart TV users can easily remove any app whenever needed, whether it’s to create space or install new apps. Here’s how you can delete the Peacock TV app from your Vizio Smart TV:
#1. Turn on your Vizio Smart TV.
#2. Go to the screen and click the “SMART HUB” button on the remote.
#3. Navigate to “My apps”.
#4. Select and click on the Peacock TV app.
#5. Click “DELETE” button.
#6. Press “YES” to remove the Peacock TV app.
How to Install Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV?
There are several methods to add the Peacock TV app to Vizio Smart TV, such as:
- Install the Peacock TV app from the App Store.
- Use Smartcast to cast the Peacock TV app.
- Install the app directly from the web browser.
- Screencast the Peacock TV app using airplay from Apple devices.
- Install the app using the APK file of the Peacock TV app and USB.
- Screencast the Peacock TV app using specified casting apps like ApowerMirror.
How to Move Peacock TV on Vizio TV?
The users can change the positions of the Peacock TV app on the access bar. And the users can easily accomplish this process by following the given steps.
Step 1: Click on the apps visible at the bottom of the TV screen.
Step 2: Move to the Customize app row option.
Step 3: Highlight the Peacock TV app.
Step 4: Press “OK” on the pop-up.
Step 5: Place the app in the desired position and press “OK”.
Step 6: The Peacock TV app will be moved to its new position.
TROUBLESHOOT PEACOCK TV ON VIZIO SMART TV
Users may encounter some minor issues with the Peacock TV app on Vizio Smart TV. Here are some common errors and methods to rectify them:
- The screen may get stuck.
- The Peacock TV app may take a long time to load.
- Users may encounter error codes.
METHODS TO RECTIFY THE ERRORS
- Power cycle the Vizio Smart TV by turning it off, unplugging it, holding and pressing the power button for 15 seconds, and then turning it on.
- Change the DNS settings by going to the menu, selecting network, network settings, and IP setting, and then changing the DNS server to 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168.
- Remove and reinstall the Peacock TV app on the Vizio TV.
- Clear the caches and residual data of the Peacock TV app from the Vizio Smart TV.
- Change the network settings.
- Restart the Vizio Smart TV and close all background programs.
- Factory reset the Vizio Smart TV.
Adding the Peacock TV app to Vizio Smart TV is a straightforward process, allowing users to access a wide range of unique features and content. With NBCUniversal continuously launching new features, watching the Peacock TV app on the widescreen of a Vizio TV provides a royal viewing experience. Start your Peacock TV journey on Vizio Smart TV today! For more app guides on Vizio Smart TV, check out the Related Guides below.