This step-by-step guide shows how to install IPTV Smarters Pro APK on Firestick/Fire TV and more.
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the Best IPTV Players available. Many users pair IPTV Smarters with IPTV services to enhance their streaming experience.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
With IPTV Smarters on your device, you can use your favorite IPTV service with ease!
Since most IPTV services provide login information via Xtreme Codes API or M3U URL, IPTV Smarters is a great option for playback.
Since IPTV Smarters isn’t available in the Amazon App Store, it must be side-loaded onto your Fire TV device using the Downloader app.
The steps below show you how to install IPTV Smarters using an Amazon Firestick Lite. This same process works on all models of the Amazon Firestick, Fire TVs, and Fire TV Cube.
For those using an Android device such as the NVIDIA Shield, Chromecast, Tivo Stream 4K, Android TV Boxes, phones, or tablets, you can get this app from the Google Play Store.
IPTV Smarters Pro – Google Play Store
We also provide setup instructions for pairing your favorite IPTV service following the installation tutorial.
Table of Contents
- 1 Screenshots
- 2 How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro APK on Firestick/Fire TV
- 3 How to Setup IPTV Smarters
- 4 IPTV Smarters Pro Information & Features
- 5 IPTV Smarters Pro FAQ
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro APK on Firestick/Fire TV
1. Install the Downloader app from your App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the tutorial below that walks through this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader
3. Click Allow
4. Click OK
5. Click the URL box
6. Enter in the following URL and click Go – iptvassist.com/smarters
7. Wait for the app to download
8. Click Install
9. Click Done
10. Click Delete
11. Click Delete again
12. You have successfully installed IPTV Smarters Pro on your device.
Continue below for setting up IPTV Smarters Pro on your preferred streaming device.
How to Setup IPTV Smarters
Setting up IPTV Smarters is a simple process outlined below.
In this example, we are using Sapphire Secure, but this will work with any IPTV service that provides an M3U URL or Xtreme Codes login.
1. When launching IPTV Smarters for the first time, scroll down and click Accept.
2. Choose your login method for the IPTV service you are using. We are using the Xtreme Codes API login.
Note: If your IPTV service doesn’t provide an Xtreme Codes API login then you can log in using an M3U URL.
3. Enter your IPTV service account login information and click Add User.
4. Your user profile should appear. Click your profile.
5. Wait a few seconds for IPTV Smarters Pro to download your service’s channels, movies, EPG, and more.
6. You have successfully set up IPTV Smarters Pro on your streaming device!
IPTV Smarters Pro Information & Features
IPTV Smarters is one of the most popular applications among those using the Firestick/Fire TV, Android, and other streaming devices.
This IPTV player offers some great features for being 100% free to use! These features include a favorites manager, external video player integration, picture settings, and more.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
The ability to add channels to favorites is one of the best features within IPTV Smarters!
Follow the short guide below on how to add channels to favorites.
- Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favourite.
3. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
7. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV player.
How to Add External Video Players
Another great feature of this IPTV player is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within IPTV Smarters.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You will notice a message saying “Player added successfully.”
For more information on this IPTV player, refer to the video below.
Overall, if you use an IPTV service on a Firestick/Fire TV or Android device, IPTV Smarters Pro is a must-have!
For more information on this popular IPTV player, refer to their official website below.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is CoverMeVPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Coverme VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an Coverme VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the CoverMeVPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type CoverMeVPN and then click the Coverme VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the CoverMeVPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for CoverMeVPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
IPTV Smarters Pro FAQ
What is IPTV Smarters Pro?
IPTV Smarters Pro is a popular IPTV player that pairs with any IPTV service for an improved streaming experience.
Is IPTV Smarters Legal?
Yes, this app is 100% legal to install and use.
Is IPTV Smarters Safe?
Yes, this app is safe to install and use. However, since this app isn’t available in the Amazon App Store or Google Play we suggest using a VPN.
What Devices can IPTV Smarters be Installed on?
This app is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.