Do you want to Install the Spectrum TV App on Philips TV? This article will help you to download it. Basically, Spectrum is a streaming service that you can stream online. You can watch all your favorite shows on Spectrum TV. In this article, we will learn about Spectrum and Steps to Install Spectrum on Philips TV.
What is Spectrum?
The Spectrum TV App is an online streaming service. It allows you to watch live shows, movies, and on-demand content. The Spectrum TV is compatible with Android, iOS, Samsung smart TV, Xbox, Chromecast, Apple TV, and Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet. Create your own Spectrum account to stream all the latest movies, live shows, and events on your streaming devices.
Features of Spectrum TV App
- High Definition videos.
- A lot of premium channels to explore.
- Live and on-demand shows.
- 60,000+ titles including Spectrum originals.
- Customization is available to add-on premium channels.
- Compatible on multiple devices.
How to Download Spectrum TV on Philips TV
Unfortunately, the Spectrum TV app is not supported Philips smart TV. So you can’t install the Spectrum TV app on Philips TV directly. Luckily, we can cast Spectrum app to Philips TV.
How to get Spectrum TV on Philips Smart TV through Casting?
You can use the below steps to watch spectrum TV on Philips smart TV using the casting method simply.
Open Spectrum TV on your smartphone and log in to your account.
Connect your Chromecast device to your Philips TV. Sometimes, Your TV has a built-in cast option, at the time you can skip this step.
Connect your Casting device and Philps Tv with the same wifi connection.
Now, click the Chromecast option on your phone to connect the TV.
You have to choose the Chromecast device from the list of available devices on your phone.
Finally, your device gets to connect with TV, now you can stream your favorite content on TV.
How to Watch Spectrum TV on Philips Smart TV using other devices?
Follow the below steps to get Spectrum TV on your smart TV using other devices like Xbox and Apple TV, etc. In case, you using Xbox you have to use an Internet modem and it should be associate with your Spectrum account.
Firstly, Connect your Philips smart TV and Apple TV or Xbox.
Follow the steps, regarding the device you are using.
- Connect Apple TV with the same wifi network as Philips.
- Next search for the Spectrum TV app and select it.
- Click to Install Spectrum TV app on Apple TV.
- Connect the Xbox console to the Internet modem, make sure that your modem links with your Spectrum account.
- Then navigate to the Store page.
- Go to the App section and search for the Spectrum TV app.
- Finally, click the Get button to install the app.
After Installation, Open the Spectrum App TV on your Apple TV or Xbox console.
Finally, log in to your Spectrum account on Apple TV or Xbox console to watch your favorite shows on your smart TV.
Can you watch Spectrum on a smart TV?
Spectrum Tv is compatible with Samsung smart TV model year 2012 from now. Additionally, Spectrum supports Orsay and Tizen Operating Systems.
Which TVs are compatible with the Spectrum app?
- 3rd Generation of Roku Players and TVs.
- Samsung Smart TVs (from 2012 to now).
- Xbox one.
- 4th generation Apple TV.
- Apple iPhone and iPad(iOS 12+).
- 2nd generation Amazon Fire Tablet and Fire HDX.
- Computers and laptops through SpectrumTV.com.
How do I Install the Spectrum TV app on my Philips Roku?
Unfortunately, You can not download a Spectrum TV app from Roku Channel Store.
- Go to Roku.com and create a new account.
- Follow the instructions carefully to register your Roku Player or Roku TV.
- Ensure your Roku device is connected with wifi connection.
That’s all about the Spectrum TV app. If you have a Spectrum account, you can watch your favorite content anywhere anytime. Unfortunately, the Spectrum TV app is not available for download on the desired device. We hope this article gives you all the information about streaming Spectrum TV on your Philips TV.