Television always remains one of the best gadgets to keep us entertained. Nowadays everyone has eager to buy a smart TV for various reasons and purposes. Because they have become the latest trend of entertainment as they provide various smart features which attract the television lovers. In that way, Vizio smart TVs are one of the best options with smart features at an affordable price. If you have come across a problem in connecting your Vizio TV to the WiFi network, you have footprinted in the apt place. In this context, I’m going to provide you some methods on how to connect Vizio Smart TV to WiFi network with and without a remote.
ABOUT VIZIO TV
Vizio Inc. is a privately held company that designs and sells televisions, soundbars, speakers, and smartest Tablet remote products. They are the first to introduce a built-in Google cast service and a fully-loaded smart cast application. Products of Vizio such as their HDTVs provide various smart services for customers at an affordable price. If you need to buy a smart TV in an affordable price range then Vizio TVs could be one of the best options.
HOW TO CONNECT VIZIO TV TO WIFI WITH REMOTE?
For connecting your Vizio TV to the WiFi network with remote control continue with the following steps mentioned below.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Step1: Initially power on your Vizio TV either with the remote control or using the button on the TV.
Step2: Press the menu button on the remote control.
Step3: From the displayed options select ‘Network‘.
Step4: Make sure that your WiFi router is switched on.
Step5: Your Vizio TV scans and displays the number of available network connections.
Step6: Select your WiFi network and enter the password from the displayed keyboard to connect it with your TV.
If the connection is perfectly done you can use Vizio’s smart view features and can keep yourself entertained.
HOW TO CONNECT VIZIO TV TO WIFI WITHOUT REMOTE?
For connecting your Vizio TV to the WiFi network and enjoy smart view features without remote control continue with the following steps mentioned below:
Step1: Install the Vizio smart cast mobile app from either Google play store or Apple app store.
Step2: Sign up the app with your login credentials.
Step3: Tap on the ‘control’ menu at the right bottom of your smartphone.
Step4: Make sure that your Vizio TV and smartphone are connected to a WiFi network.
Step5: Sync your smart TV to the smartest application.
Step6: After syncing, you can notice a new ‘remote‘ menu at the left bottom of your smartphone.
Step7: Using that remote control you can modify your TV settings, play/pause, network connection, and much more.
By using this method you can connect your Vizio TV to the WiFi network without using the physical remote control.
TROUBLESHOOT VIZIO SMART TV WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
Vizio TVs have trouble connecting to the internet while using certain WiFi routers. Maybe this could be because of security settings on certain routers. This problem can be easily resolved by modifying your router’s internet connection settings to WPA PSK TKIP. Vizio TVs work better with this security setting. By following this method you can easily solve the problem of connecting your Vizio TV to the WiFi network.
SOME BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS:
1. It depends on the type of network you are trying to connect to. It may be either a guest or a shared network or could be a wireless network. Vizio TV recommends using a personal network for a seamless connection.
2. Ensure that your internet connection is working properly by connecting it to some other devices.
3. Verify that you have entered the correct password for the WiFi connection. Passwords are so sensitive, a small change in that will restrict you from connecting to the internet.
4. Try power cycling your router. You can check this by unplugging the router’s power cord, battery and again plug it in after a count of ten seconds.
5. If all fails, finally you can try resetting your Vizio TV to factory defaults. By erasing all user data your TV may work much better than before and an internet connection could be easily done by following these steps.
Vizio smart TVs are one of the best options to buy in an affordable price range with smart features to keep yourself entertained. By using the above-mentioned methods you can connect your Vizio TV to WiFi network and enjoy smart view features with or without the remote control. Also, If you are looking for any other tips and tricks on Smart TV check Smart TV Apps Guide and apps for Vizio TV Check our VIZIO SMART TV Category.
- HOW TO UPDATE VIZIO SMART TV IN 2022?
- HOW TO ADD APPS ON VIZIO SMART TV?
- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL APPS ON VIZIO SMART TV?
- RESET VIZIO SMART TV?
- HOW TO UNINSTALL APPS ON VIZIO SMART TV?
- HOW TO CLEAR CACHE AND COOKIES ON VIZIO SMART TV?