Many users are searching for a method to project zoom meetings to TV. If you’ve been unable to display the Zoom app on your TV, this guide can help. In it, you’ll discover several techniques to send Zoom to your TV from Android, PC, iOS, and more. Follow the steps below to start projecting your Zoom meetings onto your TV. If you encounter any difficulties during the process, please leave a comment below.
Table of Contents
This app was developed by an American company that specializes in remote conferencing services. Its primary function is to facilitate conferencing. Zoom allows users to chat, host virtual meetings, and share screens (including files, documents, photos, videos, etc.). Over 100 people can participate in a single meeting, and Zoom provides outstanding video quality. In the following, we will explain how to project the Zoom app onto your TV with various methods.
There are several ways to link the Zoom app to a TV. You can use apps like ApowerMirror or even use a Chromecast device to display the Zoom app on your TV.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
The ApowerMirror app is one of the leading screen mirroring softwares out there. It can project screens from Android phones, iOS devices, and even PCs. Users can switch display orientation using the portrait or landscape mode and can even capture or record the screen. The app supports high resolution displays. The iOS version 11 and the Android version are more compatible with this app’s services.
How to Project Zoom Meeting to TV?
The ApowerMirror app can project the Zoom app to an Android-supporting TV from any of the three different devices listed below:
- Android device
- iOS device
How to Project Zoom App to TV from Android using the ApowerMirror app?
If the user has an Android TV and OS, they can follow these steps:
- Download the ApowerMirror app on both the Android device and the TV.
- Launch the app on the Android phone.
- Tap the blue mirror button to initiate detection.
- To ensure a better connection, enter the TV’s name (device name).
- You can also scan the QR code.
- Now your phone screen should be mirrored to the TV screen.
- Launch the app on your Android device and start the Zoom meeting.
- You can now view the video screen on the TV.
How to Project Zoom Meeting to TV from iOS using the ApowerMirror app?
- To project a Zoom meeting from an iPad or iPhone to an Android TV, follow these steps:
- Download and install the ApowerMirror app on both devices.
- Connect both the iOS device and your TV to the same WiFi network.
- Launch the ApowerMirror app on the iDevice.
- Tap the blue mirror button.
- To detect the TV, tap its name or scan the QR code.
- Go to the control center on your iDevice.
- Tap the “screen mirroring” option.
- Tap the name of your TV to connect.
- After this, you can start a Zoom meeting and view it on your TV.
How to Project Zoom to TV from PC using the ApowerMirror app?
You can connect your PC to your TV using an HDMI cable. However, it’s also possible to wirelessly connect Zoom from your PC to your TV. Here’s how:
- Download and install the ApowerMirror app on both your PC and TV.
- Ensure both the TV and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the ApowerMirror app on your TV.
- Locate or create a PIN for the connection.
- Open the ApowerMirror app on your PC and select the TV option.
- Enter the PIN code on your PC.
- Your PC screen will now be displayed on the TV screen.
- Now you can start a Zoom meeting and watch it on your TV.
Note: if your TV is not an Android TV, connect it to an Android phone or iPad using an HDMI cable, then connect it to your PC and TV.
How to Chromecast Zoom Meeting to TV?
Chromecast is a digital media player developed by Google. Chromecast can connect to Google-supported mobiles and web apps, allowing the user to mirror Google Chrome running on their personal computer and some content displayed on their Android device. Ensure your Chromecast device is activated and connected to your TV’s HDMI port. The same WiFi connection is required to cast devices.
How to Project Zoom App to TV from smartphones using Chromecast?
First, ensure the screencast option is enabled on your smartphone.
- You should be able to find the Chromecast device.
- Click on the “mirror your device” option.
- Your smartphone screen should now be mirrored on the TV.
- You can now continue your meeting using your TV screen.
How to Project Zoom Meeting to TV from iOS using Chromecast?
- Chromecast is not directly compatible with iOS devices, so you’ll need to download a third-party app to project Zoom onto your TV.
- Open the App Store and install the “Streamer for Chromecast” app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- Click on the cast icon located at the top of the app.
- If the two devices are connected to the same WiFi network, the connection should be straightforward.
- The device’s name should appear automatically.
- Click on the name of the device.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen; click “connect” again.
- After this, click the “screencast” option.
- Tap the “screen mirroring” option.
- On the pop-up that appears, tap the “start broadcasting” button.
- You can now make a Zoom call, and it will be displayed on your TV screen.
This guide has provided several methods to project Zoom meetings onto your TV screen. Note that the iPhone screen cannot be mirrored to a Chromecast device without the use of an additional app. Experiencing Zoom meetings on a larger screen (like a TV) rather than a smaller one (like an Android or iOS device) can enhance your user experience. Use the methods provided above to project Zoom meetings and other apps onto a larger screen. If you’re looking for other apps for smart TVs, visit iptvassist.com.