Most of the user is looking for a way to cast zoom meeting to TV. But You didn’t get away to cast Zoom app on TV?. Then, check out this guide. In this guide, you can get to know multiple methods to cast Zoom to tv from Android, PC, iOS and many more devices. Just follow the steps below and enjoy casting your Zoom Meeting. However, If you found any issue while casting leave a comment below.
American remote conferencing service company has developed this app. The main use of this app is conferencing. Zoom app provides the facility to chat, conduct online meeting and also sharing (files, documents, images, videos, etc..). More than 100 participants can take part in the conference. Zoom app offers the best video quality. Now lets us see how to cast the Zoom app on TV using various methods.
There are numerous methods to connect the Zoom app to TV. We can make use of apps like ApowerMirror to accomplish this function. And also can use the Chromecast device to cast the Zoom app on the TV.
ApowerMirror app is one of the best screen mirroring software. This app can cast screen from Android mobiles, iOS mobile versions, and even computers. The user can change the viewing style by using the portrait or landscape mode. The user can also record or take the screenshots. The app gives an original resolution. The iOS version 11 and it’s above versions and android version are more accessible to take up the service of this app.
How to Cast Zoom Meeting to TV?
The ApowerMirror app can cast zoom app to an Android supporting TV from the three varied devices that are given below
How to Cast Zoom App to TV from Android using the ApowerMirror app?
If the user has an Android TV and OS he can follow the given steps.
- The user has to download the ApowerMirror app on both the Android and the TV.
- The user should run the app on the Android phone.
- Then the user should tap the blue mirror button to detect.
- For better connection, the user should type the name of the TV (device name).
- The user can also scan the QR code.
- Now the phone screen will be mirrored on the TV screen.
- The user can now launch the app on the Android and start the zoom meeting.
- The user can thus see the video screen on the TV.
How to Cast Zoom Meeting to TV from iOS using the ApowerMirror app?
- Zoom meeting on the iPad and iPhone can be cast on the Android supported TV by the following steps.
- The user should download and install the ApowerMirror on both the devices.
- The user should connect both the iOS and TV to the same WiFi network.
- Then should run the ApowerMirror app in the iDevice.
- And tap on the blue mirror button.
- To detect the device the user can tap the name or scan the QR code.
- In the iDevice go to the control center.
- Click on the “screen mirroring ” Option.
- Then tap the name of the device to connect.
- After this process the user can head in for the zoom meeting and see the visuals on the TV.
How to Cast Zoom to TV from PC using the ApowerMirror app?
The user can connect the PC to the TV using the HDMI cable. Zoom can also connect from PC to TV wirelessly. Let’s see how to connect them wirelessly.
- The user has to download and install the ApowerMirror app on both PC and TV
- The user should make sure that both the TV and PC are on the same WiFi network.
- Now the user has to open the ApowerMirror app on the TV.
- And find or create the PIN for connection.
- Launch the ApowerMirror app on PC and click on the TV option.
- Now the user has to enter the PIN code on PC.
- The PC screen will appear on the TV screen.
- Now the user can start the zoom meeting and view the visuals on TV.
To note: if the TV is not an Android TV connect it to Android phone or iPad to the HDMI cable. Then connect it to the PC and the TV.
How to Chromecast Zoom Meeting to TV?
Chromecast is a digital media player developed by Google. However, Chromecast helps in connecting google supported mobiles and web apps. Chromecast also allows the user to mirror the google chrome that runs in a personal computer. And also some of the contents displayed on the Android device. The user must be more careful to turn on the Chromecast device and connect it to the HDMI port of the television. For casting the devices the same WiFi connection is necessary.
How to Cast Zoom App to TV from smartphones using Chromecast?
First, the user must on the screencast option on the smartphones
- The user will be able to find the Chromecast device.
- Now click on the mirror your device option.
- Now the smartphone screen will be mirrored.
- The user can continue his conference with the help of the TV screen
How to Cast Zoom Meeting to TV from iOS using Chromecast?
- There is no accession of Chromecast in iOS device thus the user should download a third-party app to cast zoom on TV.
- The user should open the app store and install streamer for the Chromecast app on iPhone.
- Once the app is installed open it.
- Click on the cast icon that appears on the top of the app.
- If the two devices are connected to the same WiFi the process is quite easier.
- The name will be displayed automatically.
- The user should click on the device name.
- A pop-up will display on-screen, the user should click on connect again.
- After that click on the “screencast” option.
- The user should then tap on the screen mirroring option.
- On the pop up that appears, click on the “start broadcasting” button.
- Now make a zoom call it will cast on the TV screen.
Various methods to connect the zoom meeting on the TV screen are explained briefly. We must note that the iPhone screen cannot be mirrored to the Chromecast device. Thus it needs the installation of an additional app. Experience the zoom meeting on a widescreen (TV screen) rather than the smaller ones (Android or iOS). Use the above-given methods to cast the zoom meeting and even other applications on a wider screen for a better experience. Also, If you are looking for the other apps for smart tv visit iptvassist.com.