Welcome back to Iptvassist.com. Here we are going to show you how to Watch Xfinity Stream on Roku. The Roku Channel Store offers plenty of apps when it comes to streaming Live TV. From that, The Xfinity Stream App is one. Xfinity Stream is similar to online streaming platforms like Peacock and HBO Max but with some great features as well. Xfinity Stream is one of the popular streaming services that allows the user to stream Live TV and on-demand content. This streaming platform is available in the major device that includes Android, iOS, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Firestick, Roku, and more.
About Xfinity Stream
Xfinity Stream is the subscription-based video streaming platform that provides you with Live TV, Thousands of Movies and TV shows, live Sports, News, On-demand videos, and more. This streaming service is owned by Comcast. Xfinity Stream lets you watch your favorite movies and shows in good quality. By Spending $65/month, you can watch 200+ live TV channels, award-winning movies, live sports, instant access to TV series, the latest arrivals, and more. Xfinity Stream has its own streaming app that was named as Xfinity Stream Beta app. With the help of this app, you can watch all the content on your Roku device.
Features of Xfinity Stream
Xfinity Stream app comes up with some fantastic features are
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
- Xfinity Stream has good collection of on-demand online content and Live TV.
- The Subscribers can watch more than 200+ live TV channels on this service.
- Download option is there. With the help of download option you can download the content and watch it even in the offline also.
- By using Filter option, you can search very quicly and get recommendations based on what you like.
- Search option is there. From that, you can search title, genre, actor, live TV, and more.
- It has a straight forward interface, you can easily handle.
- Watch live TV anywhere at anytime.
Can you get Xfinity Stream on Roku?
The answer to this question is yes. Xfinity Stream is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can access the Xfinity Stream app on Roku very easily. We have given detailed instructions to get the Xfinity Stream app on Roku in this article. This method is 100% working. Xfinity Stream app is available on the Roku models are Roku TVs, Roku Ultra, Roku Express, and Express+, Roku Premiere and Premiere+, Roku 3 and4, Roku 2 (4210 only), Roku Streaming Stick and Streaming Stick+
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Roku?
Installing the app on Roku will take only 2 minutes. Let’s see how to do it.
Step1: Connect your Roku on your TV’s HDMI.
Step2: Power ON your Roku.
Step3: Sign In to your Roku.
Step4: After that, you will reach the home page.
Step5: Click the Streaming Channels on the home page.
Step6: Your Channel Store will open.
Step7: Inside the Channel Store. Click the Search Channels.
Step8: Your on-screen keyboard will open.
Step9: Type as Xfinity Stream.
Step10: Choose the Xfinity Stream Beta app from the search results.
Step11: Next, Click the Add channel.
Step12: Your Xfinity Stream app is start to add.
Step13: When the channel is added, Click OK.
Step14: Now, your Xfinity App is added to the home page.
Before streaming, we need to activate Xfinity Stream on Roku.
How to Activate Xfinity Stream on Roku?
Step1: Launch the Xfinity Stream on your Roku. Tap the Get Started Button.
Step2: You will get an activation code, Note down the activation code that appears on the screen.
Step3: Go to the website of www.xfinity.com/authorize on your PC.
Step4: Enter the six digit activation code and Tap the continue.
Step5: On the next page, Enter your Xfinity username and password.
Step6: Click Sign In.
Step7: You will get a success screen on the web browser that means your Roku device is successfully activated.
Step8: Accept the Terms of Activation, By Clicking Yes.
Step9: On the next screen, Enter your device name and click confirm.
Well done… You have succesfully activated the Xfinity Stream on Roku.
How to Watch Xfinity Stream on Roku?
Step1: After Activating, Go back to your Roku device.
Step2: Open the Xfinity Stream app.
Step3: Click the Live TV option.
Step4: Streaming your favorite live TV channel.
Xfinity Stream is not working on Roku
Roku offers only the beta version of the Xfinity Stream app, So you may face some issues like buffering and freezing while using this app. To solve all these issues follow the below solutions:
- Reboot your Roku device.
- Update your Roku device to the latest version.
- Check your internet speed.
- Close your Xfinity Stream app and Sign In again.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the app.
- Update the app to the latest version.
- Sometimes due to large storage, the Xfinity Stream app failed to stream. For that, Clear Cache data on your device.
- Roku Remote issues.
We hope that these solutions will help you to run Xfinity Stream on Roku. Still facing any issues, tell that in the comment section.
Xfinity Stream is one of the best apps to cut your cable TV and satellite TV subscription. We have given them all the possible solutions to stream Xfinity Stream on Roku. Watch 200+ live TV channels on the big screen. Follow us for more info about Xfinity Stream. Share your thoughts about this article in the below comment section.
- BT Sport on Roku
- Instagram on Roku
- How to use Twitter on Roku? 
- How to get Quibi on Roku?