In this IPTV review, we will be discussing X TV (DingTV) which offers over 2,500 channels, information on pricing, installation, registration, and more.
X TV (DingTV) is an IPTV service that provides hosting for more than 2,500 channels, with many of them available in HD quality.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Their standard package is priced at $20.00 per month and includes a variety of channel categories such as international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and more.
When you sign up, you will receive two connections, but you can opt for more during the registration process.
This service can be installed on any Android-powered device, including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, X TV (DingTV) has made it onto our list of the Best IPTV Services.
If you are not familiar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television”, which essentially means live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Iptv Assist does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, Iptv Assist recommends IPTVUNLOCK.
IMPORTANT: To ensure your privacy and security, we highly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. For more information, check out our guide on the Best VPN for IPTV.
There are thousands of IPTV services available, and X TV (DingTV) is one of the best options to consider. It offers a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below, you will find detailed information about this IPTV service, including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, installation instructions, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 X TV (Ding TV) Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 X TV (DingTV) Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for X TV (DingTV)
- 6 How to Install X TV IPTV (DingTV)
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 X TV IPTV (DingTV) FAQ
- 10 What is X TV?
- 11 What Channels does X TV (DingTV) IPTV have?
- 12 How much does X TV (DingTV) cost?
- 13 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
X TV (Ding TV) Highlights
- Over 2,500 channels
- Plans start at $20.00 per month
- Multiple subscription options
- Two connections with the standard plan, but additional connections available during registration
- 12-hour trial for $2.00
- No IP location lock
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- Adult content
- FileLinked store
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- Accepts credit/debit card payments
- Customer support available through online contact form and email
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
X TV (DingTV) Channels
As mentioned earlier, X TV IPTV offers over 2,500 live channels starting at $20.00 per month with their standard plan.
These channels are available in various categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
This IPTV service also includes options for PPV, major sports channels, adult content, and other offerings not provided by some services.
This service also provides a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for users who prefer this layout.
X TV (DingTV) offers various subscription plans, including a 12-hour trial available for $2.00.
The pricing for these plans varies depending on the duration of the subscription and the number of connections.
At the time of writing, the options for the “Double” plans are as follows:
- $20.00 per month for over 2,500 live channels and 2 connections
- $50.00 for 4 months with over 2,500 live channels and 2 connections
At the time of writing, the options for the “Triple” plans are as follows:
- $30.00 per month for over 2,500 live channels and 3 connections
- $90.00 for 3 months with over 2,500 live channels and 3 connections
At the time of writing, the options for the “Quad” plans are as follows:
- $35.00 per month for over 2,500 live channels and 4 connections
- $100.00 for 3 months with over 2,500 live channels and 4 connections
Note: It is recommended to choose the month-to-month payment option for any IPTV service to avoid long-term commitments, as services may occasionally go offline.
How to Register for X TV (DingTV)
Prior to using the X TV (DingTV) IPTV service, you will need to create an account on their official website.
Here are the steps to register for this service:
1. Visit the official website of the service – https://mydingtv.com/x-tv and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
2. Choose the plan you prefer and click the button.
3. Review your selected plan, scroll down, and click “Sign Up Now”.
4. Access your Cart and click “Proceed to Checkout”.
5. Fill out the required billing information and complete your order.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with X TV (DingTV) IPTV.
Important: After registering, make sure to check the email address you used for a confirmation email. This email will include your account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
Once you have installed the X TV IPTV application on your streaming device, you can enter your account login information on the login screen.
How to Install X TV IPTV (DingTV)
X TV IPTV can be easily installed on various popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You also have the option of installing the standalone application if you prefer not to use an IPTV Player. To do this, you will need to install the Downloader app on your device.
For more information on installing the Downloader app, refer to our Downloader App installation guide.
Once you have installed the Downloader app, follow these steps to install X TV IPTV:
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the URL “iptvassist.com/flinked” and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked, which you will use to install the X TV IPTV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to the home screen and click Settings. Then, click My Fire TV within Settings.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on FileLinked to allow the installation of unknown apps.
12. Launch FileLinked and enter the provided code. Then, click Continue.
- For X TV IPTV, the FileLinked code is 22015867.
13. When you enter the FileLinked store, dismiss any messages that may appear.
14. Choose the APK you prefer. In this example, we used the “X TV Pro app” option for Firestick/Android. Click the Download icon.
- This is based on the IPTV Smarters Pro player, available at iptvsmarters.com.
15. Once the APK is downloaded, click the Play icon.
16. Click Install.
17. Click Done or Open.
18. Launch X TV (DingTV) on your device.
19. Click Add New User.
20. Enter your account login information and click Add User when finished.
21. Congratulations! You have successfully installed X TV (DingTV) IPTV on your device.
Add Channels to Favorites
An excellent feature of the X TV IPTV service is the ability to add channels to your Favorites list. This feature is not available in all Live TV services.
Follow these steps to add channels to your Favorites list within