This guide will review Vue Media IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Vue Media is an IPTV Service that hosts over 4,000 Channels and VOD options in HD quality.
Their standard package costs under $13/month and includes entertainment, news, international, sports, PPV, and more.
This package comes with 2 connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV apps/services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Vue Media is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vue Media IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Vue Media IPTV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for Vue Media
- 6 How to Install Vue Media IPTV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 Vue Media IPTV FAQ
- 10 What is Vue Media?
- 11 What Channels does Vue Media IPTV have?
- 12 How much does Vue Media cost?
- 13 What devices can Vue Media be installed on?
Vue Media IPTV Highlights
- Over 4,000 channels with many in HD quality
- Plans start at under $13/month with premium options available
- VOD options
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- Access to major sports packages and PPV
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Catch up
- Adult Channels
- International channels
- Pay on a month-to-month basis with no contract
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- External player support
- Favorites manager
- No M3U URL
- Filelinked store
- Accepts Bitcoin, Credit/Debit
- Customer support through Telegram chat
Vue Media IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Vue Media IPTV provides over 4,000 live channels starting at under $13/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as locals, international, entertainment, news, music, kids, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 4,000 live channels and VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Vue Media IPTV offers three different subscription plans. You will notice that one is “coming soon” according to their official website.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription with bundled savings plans.
As seen in the image above, their current subscription plans include the following:
- €9.99/month for 4,000 channels and one connection
- €11.99/month for 4,000 channels, VOD options, and one connection
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Vue Media
Prior to using the Vue Media IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – vuemedia.tv and scroll down to find subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Choose whichever subscription plan you prefer. For this example, we chose the €9.99/month plan ($13) with one connection. Click View Packages.
3. Choose a specific package. Then select your preferred payment method and finish with billing information.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for a Vue Media IPTV account.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Vue Media IPTV application on your preferred device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Vue Media IPTV
The Vue Media IPTV app is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Note: Unfortunately Vue Media doesn’t provide an M3U URL, but within their Filelinked store they have APKs for IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, IPTV Extreme, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Vue Media IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvassist.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the Vue Media IPTV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to the home screen and within Settings click My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on FileLinked to allow for the installation of unknown apps.
12. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For Vue Media IPTV their Filelinked code is 52952387
13. Then enter the required Pin. Vue Media’s Pin number is 2019. Click Continue.
14. Once entering the Filelinked store this message may appear, click Dismiss.
15. Choose any APK you prefer. For this example, we used the “VM Smarters” option. Click the Download icon.
16. Wait a few seconds for the app to install.
17. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
18. Click Install.
19. Click Done or Open.
20. Launch Vue Media.
21. Enter your account login information and click Add User when finished.
22. Click your user profile.
23. Wait a few seconds for the channels and VOD options to download.
24. That’s it! You have installed Vue Media IPTV on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within Vue Media IPTV is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favourite.
3. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
7. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Vue Media IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You will notice a message saying “Player added successfully.”
That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on the service, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Vue Media IPTV is a solid option if you are looking for a live TV service that provides a good selection of live channels or VOD at an affordable price.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type IPVanish and then click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Vue Media IPTV FAQ
What is Vue Media?
Vue Media is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Vue Media IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 4,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Vue Media cost?
This IPTV service costs under $13/month for the standard plan. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can Vue Media be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.