This review features TNT IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
TNT IPTV is a live TV service that provides over 9,900 live channels along with VOD options for movies and TV shows.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Their standard package costs $19.99/month and includes news, PPV, sports, international, entertainment, and other channel categories.
This package comes with one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Iptv Assist does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, Iptv Assist recommends IPTVUNLOCK.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and TNT IPTV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 TNT IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 TNT IPTV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for TNT IPTV
- 6 How to Install TNT IPTV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 TNT IPTV FAQ
- 10 What is TNT IPTV?
- 11 What Channels does TNT IPTV have?
- 12 How much does TNT IPTV cost?
- 13 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
TNT IPTV Highlights
- Over 9,900 live channels
- VOD options for movies and TV shows
- 24-hour trial available
- Plans start at $19.99/month
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- Major sports channels
- International channels
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- M3U URL
- Popular news & entertainment channels
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Customer support through live chat and email
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- Accepts PayPal & Bitcoin
TNT IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, TNT IPTV provides over 9,900 live channels starting at under $19.99/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as sports, international, entertainment, news, educational, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 9,900 live channels and VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
TNT IPTV offers several subscription plans. This service is also offering a 24-hour free trial.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription.
As of this writing, their subscription plan includes the following:
- $19.99/month for over 9,900 channels, VOD, and one connection
- $29.99 for 3 months and over 9,900 channels, VOD, and one connection
- $39.99 for 6 months and over 9,900 channels, VOD, and one connection
- $74.99 for 12 months and over 9,900 channels, VOD, and one connection
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for TNT IPTV
Prior to using the TNT IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – tntiptv.com and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select whichever subscription plan you prefer and click Buy Now.
3. Enter your device information and click Add to Cart.
4. You will then be redirected to the checkout page. Fill out the required billing information and order when finished.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with TNT IPTV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the IPTV Smarters application on your streaming device, you enter your TNT IPTV account login information on this screen.
How to Install TNT IPTV
TNT IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because TNT IPTV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, iMPlayer, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
If using an Android TV device, this IPTV app can also be found within the Google Play Store.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing TNT IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvassist.com/smarters and click Go.
- Note: We are using IPTV Smarters in this example, but you can use any IPTV Player with TNT IPTV
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Open or Done.
6. Launch IPTV Smarters and click Accept.
7. When IPTV Smarters launches choose your preferred login method. In this instance, we chose the Login with Xtreme Codes API option.
8. Enter the account login information that you should receive in your registration email. Click Add User when finished.
9. Click your user profile.
10. Wait a few seconds for the channels and VOD options to download.
11. That’s it! You have installed TNT IPTV on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the TNT IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Click Add to Favourite.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites. Notice your selected channel is there.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within TNT IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You will notice a message saying “Player added successfully.”
That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on this IPTV service, refer to the video below.
For other notable IPTV services, check out the detailed IPTV reviews below.
Overall, TNT IPTV is a popular IPTV service that provides a large number of channels at an affordable price!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is CoverMeVPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Coverme VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an Coverme VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the CoverMeVPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type CoverMeVPN and then click the Coverme VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the CoverMeVPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for CoverMeVPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
TNT IPTV FAQ
What is TNT IPTV?
TNT IPTV is a live TV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does TNT IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 9,900 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does TNT IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $19.99/month for the standard plan with one connection. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.