In this review, we will be discussing Olympus IPTV, including its channel offerings, pricing, installation process, registration, and more.
Olympus IPTV is a live TV service that provides more than 15,000 high-definition channels and a wide array of VOD options.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Their standard package is priced at less than $10.00 per month and includes international channels, sports channels, pay-per-view events, entertainment channels, news channels, and other categories.
This package provides access for one device, but additional connections can be added during the registration process if desired.
The service can be installed on any Android-powered device, including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
This service can be found on our list of Best IPTV Services for its excellent features and performance.
If you are unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television,” which means it provides live television streaming over the internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Iptv Assist does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For a 100% legal IPTV service, Iptv Assist recommends IPTVUNLOCK.
IMPORTANT: For these unverified IPTV services, it is highly recommended to use a VPN. You can find more information in the following link: Best VPN for IPTV
Olympus IPTV is one of the top IPTV services among the thousands available in the market. It is a popular alternative to traditional cable TV packages.
Below, you can find more information about this IPTV service, including its channels, categories, pricing, registration process, installation instructions, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Olympus IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Olympus IPTV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for Olympus IPTV
- 6 How to Install Olympus IPTV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 Olympus IPTV FAQ
- 10 What is Olympus IPTV?
- 11 What Channels does Olympus IPTV have?
- 12 How much does Olympus IPTV cost?
- 13 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
Olympus IPTV Highlights
- More than 15,000 live channels
- VOD options available
- Plans starting at $10.00/month with premium options
- 24-hour free trial
- Standard plan includes one connection, but additional connections can be added
- Pay-per-view and major sports packages
- International channel offerings
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Popular news channel selections
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- M3U URL support
- Compatible with Amazon Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- No IP location lock
- Customer support available via email and website
- Accepts Credit/Debit cards and PayPal
Olympus IPTV Channels
As mentioned earlier, Olympus IPTV offers more than 15,000 live channels with their standard package priced at $10.00 per month.
These channels are available in various categories, including sports, international, entertainment, news, educational, and many more.
In addition to the standard channel offerings, this IPTV service also provides options for pay-per-view events, major sports channels, adult channels, and other content not typically included in other services.
Every subscription plan provides access to more than 15,000 live channels and a range of VOD options.
The service also offers a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those who prefer this layout.
Olympus IPTV offers various subscription plans, including a 24-hour free trial.
The pricing of these plans depends on the subscription duration and the number of connections.