I am happy to share the “Manual Testing Help” eBook prepared by one of our readers. The content of this eBook is very useful to understand manual testing concepts, testing methodologies and preparing for Software Testing interviews.
Here are some of the topics covered in this book:
- Fundamentals of software testing
- When defects gets introduced in SDLC?
- Why does software have defects?
- What is Verification?
- What is Validation?
- Software Testing Techniques
- Static Testing
- White Box Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Gray Box Testing
- Objectives of Testing
- Software Testing Principles
- Types of Reviews
- UI / GUI Testing
- Test Planning
- Test Plan and Test Plan Template
- SRS/FRS template
- Test Scenario
- Example Test Scenarios
- Test Case
- What is a good test case?
- Test case design techniques
- Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Defect Reporting
- Configuration Management
- Software Configuration Tools
If you want to stay updated with the latest information from the software testing industry and more on free testing eBooks, please consider signing up for our free newsletter by providing your email address in the sign up form below:
Follow below link & simple steps to download this eBook:
==>> Manual Testing Help eBook Download
If you enjoy this eBook, don’t forget to share it with your friends. You can also include all your queries in the comments below.