This guide will review IView IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
IView IPTV is an IPTV service that hosts over 1,200 channels and VOD options in HD quality.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Their standard package costs $19.99/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Iptv Assist does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, Iptv Assist recommends IPTVUNLOCK.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and IView IPTV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
IView IPTV Highlights
- Over 1,200 channels with many in HD quality
- Plans start at $19.99/month
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- 3-day free trial
- VOD options
- VPN friendly, works great with Coverme VPN
- Not IP location locked
- Catch up
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- Major news channels
- 3, 6, and 12 month plans also available
- No M3U
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts Credit/Debit for payment
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through their online contact form and email
IView IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, IView IPTV provides over 1,200 live channels starting for $19.99/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 1,200 live channels and VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
IView IPTV provides several different subscription plans. They also offer a 3 day free trial for new users.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and the number of connections.
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- $19.99/month for over 1,200 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $49.99 for 3 months and over 1,200 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $79.99 for 6 months and over 1,200 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $139.99 for 12 months and over 1,200 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
Some of their more premium subscription plans include the following:
- $32.99/month for over 1,200 channels, VOD, catch up, and 3 connections
- $79.99 for 3 months and over 1,200 channels, VOD, catch up, and 3 connections
- $129.99 for 6 months and over 1,200 channels, VOD, catch up, and 3 connections
- $199.99 for 12 months and over 1,200 channels, VOD, catch up, and 3 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for IView IPTV
Prior to using the IView IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – https://iptviview.com and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select whichever subscription plan you prefer and click Order.
3. You are then directed to the Shopping Cart. Review your order and click Proceed to checkout.
4. Fill out the required billing details and click Checkout when finished.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with IView IPTV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the IView IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install IView IPTV
IView IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
IView IPTV does not provide an M3U URL so you can’t use this service with certain IPTV Players such as Tivimate.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing IView IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/stbivp and click Go.
Note: This is the official source of the IView IPTV APK file.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Open or Done.
6. Launch the IView IPTV app.
7. Click Allow.
8. When the IView app launches, select Main Menu in the bottom menu.
9. Enter your Active code you should receive in your confirmation email after registering for the service.
10. That’s it! You have installed IView IPTV on your streaming device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
For more information on the service, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, IView IPTV is a solid option if you are looking for a reliable IPTV service that provides an impressive selection of channels and VOD at an affordable monthly rate.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is CoverMeVPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Coverme VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an Coverme VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the CoverMeVPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type CoverMeVPN and then click the Coverme VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the CoverMeVPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for CoverMeVPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
IView IPTV FAQ
What is IView IPTV?
IView is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does IView IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 1,200 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does IView IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $19.99/month for the standard plan with one connection. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.