Hi Friends!! Welcome to this wonderful source to learn about Hulu on LG Smart Tv. Indeed! It’s truly fantastic to handle and utilize it as per your necessity. It boasts amazing features, functionalities, content, and shows. If you’re feeling unoccupied at home, let’s take advantage of it. Certainly, you’ll have the ultimate entertainment experience with your family and pals. For more intelligence, continue reading the subsequent segments.
The name “Hulu” alone incites enthusiasm among viewers. Yet, it has more to offer than just an interesting name. Basically, it’s an American video-on-demand service. Its complete control rests with Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International. It’s a comprehensive entertainment and OTT platform, available in English and Japanese. It servicess the United States and Japan regions. Streaming media, Video on demand, and Television on demand are the key products. The service headquarters are located in the United States.
Over 30.4 million subscribers use the platform. Primarily, it concentrates on streaming newer television shows breaking out from well-known network broadcasters, original content and titles, Blockbuster and independent films, and documentaries. Hulu provides Live television news, sports, entertainment, and a streaming library with minimal ads. More details are accessible on the website www.hulu.com (US) and www.hulu.jp (Japan).
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
FEATURES OF HULU
- Hulu offers a seven-day trial, following which you can watch your favourite shows with a subscription.
- It has also updated its live TV guide which provides many advance updates and program schedules.
- It includes a 50-hour free cloud DVR. Upgrade to fast-forward through commercials is also available.
- Numerous Hulu channels are available for exploration.
- Hulu allows you to watch your favourite movies and shows at any time.
- It offers thousands of shows and films and more than 60 channels.
- Enhancements of Cinemax, HBO, Showtime, and Starts add-ons are also included.
- You can download your content from the streaming library.
- It includes a record option. You can record up to 50 hours of live content to your cloud DVR.
- It provides unlimited screens.
METHODS TO INSTALL HULU APP ON LG SMART TV
There are numerous methods to install the Hulu app on your LG Smart Tv. In the following section, I’ve listed some simple methods to download and install the Hulu app on your LG Smart Tv.
- The first method involves usage of the Content Store to download and install your desired app.
- The subsequent method involves the Casting method using Chromecast to cast content from your Android device to your smart TV.
- The last method involves utilizing streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, and Xbox 360 which are compatible with the Hulu app. Thus, you can use these devices to view your contents on your LG Smart Tv.
METHOD TO INSTALL HULU APP ON LG SMART TV USING APP STORE
The LG Smart Tv comes with many in-built applications. You can search, install the desired app and utilize it by following the instructions below:
STEP1: To begin with, launch the Content Store from the home screen of your LG Smart Tv.
STEP2: Navigate to your app store and select the “Apps” button.
STEP3: Search for Hulu, locate it and select.
STEP4: Hit the “Install” option.
STEP5: Upon successful installation, Hulu should appear on your LG Smart Tv. You can sign in to the app and start using it.
HOW TO CAST HULU APP ON LG SMART TV USING CHROMECAST
The Chromecast device is an easy and effective way to cast content from Android to your LG Smart Tv. Follow the steps below to know the details.
STEP1: Firstly, ensure you have the Chromecast device, LG Smart Tv, and an Android device.
STEP2: Install the Google Home app and Hulu app from the Google play store on your Android device or iOS.
STEP3: Once installed, open the app and register with your personal details.
STEP4: Now, connect the Chromecast device with your LG Smart Tv and android device.
STEP5: Ensure the Chromecast and smartphone are connected to the same Wifi connection.
STEP6: Launch your Hulu app. Select the shows or movies you want to watch.
STEP7: Then, click on the “Cast icon” on top of the page.
STEP8: Now, select Chromecast from the available devices displayed for casting on your LG Smart Tv.
STEP9: Finally, your Hulu contents will be streamed to your LG Smart Tv from your mobile phone.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HULU ON LG SMART TV USING AMAZON FIRESTICK
The Amazon Firestick is another popular streaming device. Follow the steps below on how you can use this device to get the Hulu app on your LG Smart Tv.
STEP1: Navigate to the Amazon store or Main screen.
STEP2: Select the “Search” option.
STEP3: Look for the “Hulu” application and select it.
STEP4: Choose the “Free” or “Download” option.
STEP5: Open the application upon completion.
STEP6: Now, you need to register and log in with your Hulu account.
STEP7: Finally, your Amazon Firestick is connected with the Hulu account on your LG Smart Tv. Enjoy watching your favorite shows.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HULU ON LG SMART TV USING ROKU
The Hulu app can also be obtained using Roku on your LG Smart Tv. Follow the steps below to make the Roku-Hulu connection with your LG Smart Tv.
STEP1: Firstly, create a Roku account.
STEP2: On the home screen, navigate to Home and select the “Hulu” application.
STEP3: A question appears on your screen asking if you are a Hulu member. Select “Yes”.
STEP4: Next, an activation code will