Amazon firestick is an amazing streaming device to watch all your favorite TV shows, movies, news, and much more. To watch all these genres, the user needs to install apps on firestick. But due to loss of application on the firestick, it reduces the performance of firestick. Like firestick will become slow, hangs, stuck in fire TV logo, and much more. In order to avoid it, some user prefers to factory reset Firestick.
In this guide, We are provided all the solutions for the problem of resetting Amazon Firestick. The Problem and queries asked by the user are
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
- How to Factory Reset Firestick with remote?
- How to reset Firestick Without remote?
- Factory Reset Firestick with Computer?
Mostly, Firestick has a low memory space so it cannot hold up a large number of apps in it. So, the user must choose particular apps to use on the firestick and keeps on clearing the cache on the firestick.
Some of the Tech experts recommend not to factory reset Amazon Firestick frequently. Instead, you can uninstall apps on firestick which is not necessary to use.
Just check out all the possible methods to reset the firestick in a minute. Most of the user has a problem with remote so, they prefer to know how to reset firestick without a remote. Also, we have listed all the possible methods to help the user.
How to reset firestick 2023?
Turn on the Firestick.
On the Top Menu bar, you can find settings, just toggle to find it.
Open My Fire TV.
In Settings, you can find My Fire TV in the listed items.
Select Reset to factory defaults.
Just scroll down to find the reset to factory defaults option.
Click on Reset.
A dialogue box pops up on the screen asking permission to reset. Just Select reset and press the OK button.
Note: It takes around 5-10 minutes to complete resetting your firestick. please hold on till it completes until that don’t power off your firestick or TV.
After resetting, Update the firestick to the latest firmware.
How to Factory reset Amazon Firestick with remote?
Actually, reset the fire tv with a remote is so easy compared to the other method. But unfortunately, some of the users have a problem with the firestick remote. If you having the remote in working condition then follow the steps below.
Press and Hold the right and back button on your firestick remote for 10 seconds.
A dialogue box appears on the screen for reset permission. Select Reset and Click on the OK button.
That’s it. It will begin resetting your firestick till you don’t power off your TV or Unplug the firestick.
How to reset firestick without remote?
Most of the user has been asking how to reset my firestick without a remote. So, we have made all the possible methods to fix this issue and came up with a solution.
1. Make sure that smartphones and Firestick are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Firestick app and look for the nearest firestick device.
3. Nearby devices will show up and select your device.
4. A four-digit code appears on the TV screen, just enter it to pair the fire tv app to Firestick.
5. Now, you will be able to control the firestick from the fire tv app on your smartphone.
6. Just follow the steps to reset fire TV.
Settings–>My Fire TV–> Reset to factory Defaults–>Reset
How to Factory reset firestick with computer?
Is it possible to reset the firestick with the PC?. yes, it is possible to reset your fire tv with the help of the computer. There are two possible methods to factory resetting firesticks with PC Computer. You can get both methods and safely reset our Fire tv stick
Reset Firestick with PC by Mirroring method
Actually, the Firestick mirroring works perfectly with windows 10. Follow the steps below to firestick reset.
1. Connect Firestick and PC to the same WiFi network.
2. Move on the Firestick, hold on to the Home button on your Firestick remote.
A dialogue box appears on the screen with an option as Sleep, Mirroring, and settings.
3. Select Mirroring it will look for the device to connect.
4. Now move on to the PC Windows 10, on the right bottom corner you will find a notification.
5. In that Select Connect.
6. Automatically, it will connect to the firestick TV.
Now, you can get full control of the firestick on your PC Windows. You can do whatever you want to do with a firestick from your computer.
what happens when you reset firestick to factory settings?
Resetting Amazon Firestick will take your firestick to the factory defaults. That means it will erase all the data, apps, files and also roll back the version to the factory version. It will become a new firestick device and you can start doing anything you want as a fresh start.
For example, it is like formatting your smartphone. Actually, resetting the firestick will fix some of the problems in it.
Got any Solution???
Your tech List hopes that you have a solution for all your queries. Still, you are facing any issues just leave a comment below and will reach you with a solution.