This IPTV review features Excursion TV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Excursion TV is an IPTV Service that hosts over 700 live channels mostly in HD quality. There is also a 24-hour free trial available for new users.
Their standard subscription plan costs $10/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with two connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Excursion TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Excursion TV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Excursion TV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for Excursion TV
- 6 How to Install Excursion TV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 Excursion TV FAQ
- 10 What is Excursion TV?
- 11 What Channels does Excursion TV have?
- 12 How much does Excursion TV cost?
- 13 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
Excursion TV Highlights
- Over 700 channels with many in HD quality
- Plans start at $10/month
- Two connections with the standard plan, but can get more
- 24-hour free trial
- Major news channels
- Adult offerings
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Stand-alone APK
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- M3U URL
- No VOD
- No Catch-up
- Accepts Credit/Debit and PayPal
- Customer support through their online contact form and email
Excursion TV Channels
As mentioned previously, Excursion TV provides over 700 live channels starting for $10.00 per month with their standard subscription.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription comes with over 700 live channels with many in HD quality.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Excursion TV offers several different subscription plans. There is also a 24-hour free trial available.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and content offerings.
Their two connection plans include the following:
- $10.00/month for over 700 channels with two connections
- $30.00 for 4 months and over 700 channels with two connections
- $55.00 for 7 months and over 700 channels with two connections
Their three connection plans include the following:
- $25.00/month for over 700 channels with three connections
- $70.00 for 3 months and over 700 channels with three connections
- $130.00 for 6 months and over 700 channels with three connections
- $200.00 for 12 months and over 700 channels with three connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Excursion TV
Prior to using the Excursion TV IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – excursion-tv.com and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select whichever subscription plan you prefer. For this example, we used the $10/month plan. Click Buy Now.
3. Fill out the required information on the Order Form and click Submit.
4. After filling out the required Order Form you should receive an email with the next steps.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with Excursion TV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Excursion TV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Excursion TV
Excursion TV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because Excursion TV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, and others.
If using an Android device, most of these IPTV players can be found within the Google Play Store.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Excursion TV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – http://excursionapps.tk/ExcurTV.apk and click Go.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Open or Done.
6. Launch the Excursion TV app.
7. Enter your account credentials. Click Login when finished.
8. Wait a few seconds for the channels and other content to load.
9. That’s it! You have installed Excursion TV on your streaming device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features of the Excursion TV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favourite.
3. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
7. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Excursion TV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You will notice a message saying “Player added successfully.”
That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on Excursion TV, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Excursion TV is a solid IPTV service that provides a good selection of live channels with two connections for an inexpensive monthly rate.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type IPVanish and then click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Excursion TV FAQ
What is Excursion TV?
Excursion TV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Excursion TV have?
This IPTV service has over 700 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Excursion TV cost?
This IPTV service costs $10/month for the standard plan with two connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.