This guide will review Dark Media IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Dark Media is an IPTV Service that hosts over 1,500 live channels mostly in HD quality.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Their standard package costs $15/month and includes entertainment, news, international, sports, PPV, and more.
This package comes with four connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Iptv Assist does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, Iptv Assist recommends IPTVUNLOCK.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Dark Media is one of the most popular. This is a common alternative to traditional cable packages.
We suggest viewing our best IPTV services guide below where you will find an updated list of the best Live TV services currently available.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dark Media IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Dark Media IPTV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for Dark Media IPTV
- 6 How to Install Dark Media IPTV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 Dark Media IPTV FAQ
- 9 What is Dark Media IPTV?
- 10 What Channels does Dark Media IPTV have?
- 11 How much does Dark Media IPTV cost?
- 12 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
Dark Media IPTV Highlights
- Over 1,500 channels with many in HD quality
- Plans start at under $15/month with premium options available
- Four connections with the standard plan, but can get more
- Pay on a month-to-month basis with no contract
- Access to major sports packages and PPV
- Adult Channels
- International channels
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- APK available for Downloader
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Favorites manager
- Accepts Credit/Debit
- Customer support through their online contact form
Dark Media IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Dark Media IPTV provides over 1,500 live channels starting at $15/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as locals, international, entertainment, news, music, kids, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription comes with over 1,500 live channels in various genres.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Dark Media IPTV offers two different subscription plans. They don’t offer any free trials as of this writing.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and channel offerings.
As seen in the image above, their current subscription plans include the following:
- $15/month for over 1,500 channels and 4 connections
- $45 for 3 months and over 1,500 channels and 4 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Dark Media IPTV
Prior to using the Dark Media IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – darkmedia.org and choose your subscription plan. Then click Order Now.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Enter a Username and Password on the Configure page and click Continue.
3. Review your plan on the Review & Checkout page and click Checkout.
4. Fill out the required billing details and scroll down.
5. Once you have finished the billing information, click Checkout.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for a Dark Media IPTV account.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Dark Media IPTV application on your preferred device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Dark Media IPTV
The Dark Media IPTV app is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Unfortunately, Dark Media IPTV doesn’t provide an M3U URL, so you are unable to use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, etc.
In this tutorial, we show how to install the stand-alone application. In order to do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Dark Media IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – http://darkmedia.org/apk/ and click Go.
3. Select the second option called “Dark Media pro APK.”
4. Wait for the app to download.
5. Click Install.
6. Click Open or Done.
7. Launch the Dark Media IPTV app.
8. Enter your account credentials and click Log in when finished.
9. That’s it! You have installed Dark Media IPTV on your streaming device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within Dark Media IPTV is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Choose any channel category you prefer on the left menu.
2. Locate any preferred channel and click the heart icon on the upper right of the screen.
3. You will notice a message saying “Channel Added to favorite.”
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, Click the heart icon. You will notice a message saying “channel removed from favorite.”
That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
For more information on the service, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Dark Media IPTV is a popular service that provides a good selection of live channels at an affordable monthly price.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is CoverMeVPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Coverme VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an Coverme VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the CoverMeVPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type CoverMeVPN and then click the Coverme VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the CoverMeVPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for CoverMeVPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Dark Media IPTV FAQ
What is Dark Media IPTV?
Dark Media is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Dark Media IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 1,500 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Dark Media IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $15/month for the standard plan with two connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.