Nowadays, manufacturers are enhancing televisions with the feature to download apps. Users can effortlessly add apps to their smart TVs and start watching their preferred shows, movies, sports, and much more. Some users also want to navigate the web on their smart TVs to download files. For these users, we’ve put together an easy-to-follow guide that explains how to surf the Internet on a smart TV.
Various TV brands adopt distinct methods to browse the Internet. Below, we outline different brands and their associated web browsing processes.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Table of Contents
How to Surf the Web on Smart TV
Web surfing is standard for all users, with specific needs changing according to individual preferences. While some may need a compact browsing device, others may favor a larger screen. The fun of watching a video multiplies when viewed on a large screen.
Smart TVs today are continually becoming more advanced with incorporated web browsers. However, several users are unsure about how to browse the Internet on their smart TVs. To remedy this, we’ve put together a detailed guide about Internet browsing for some popular smart TV brands.
Can you Surf the Web on a Smart TV?
Yes, it’s possible to surf the Internet on a smart TV. There are multiple ways to do so, such as installing a web browser or leveraging your smart TV’s hidden browser feature.
Also, Read Sky Sports on Firestick?
How to Navigate the Web on Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung Smart TVs are cutting-edge devices replete with all the necessary features. Samsung TVs have a built-in web browser that users can use. To navigate the Web on your Samsung Smart TV, follow these steps:
- Connect your Samsung TV to the Internet.
- Press the Smart HUB button on your remote.
- The Smart HUB interface will display on your Samsung TV screen.
- Find the Web browser within the Smart HUB.
- Select the Web Browser and press the enter key to launch it.
- The Web Browser will open on your screen.
- In the browser, select the URL bar and type in the website address you want to visit.
That’s all! Surfing the web on a Samsung TV is an effortless and quick process.
Also, Check Chick-fil-a Breakfast Hours
How to Navigate the Internet on LG Smart TV?
LG Smart TVs also come with a plethora of features, including the ability to download and install apps. These TVs also allow users to surf the Web without complications.
- Connect your LG Smart TV to an active Internet connection.
- On the Home Screen of your LG Smart TV, you’ll see a menu list at the bottom.
- Find the Internet option in this menu.
- Select the Internet option to open it.
- Now you can select the URL bar and start navigating the Web on your TV.
How to Surf the Web on TCL Smart TV?
TCL Smart TVs are user-friendly devices loaded with an array of features. Although these TVs may permit third-party app downloads, such instances are tight for smart TVs.
- Connect your TCL Smart TV to an Internet connection.
- Open the Play Store on your TCL Android TV.
- Select Search in the Play Store.
- Type Google Chrome in the search bar.
- Click on Install to start installing Google Chrome on your TCL Smart TV.
- After installing, click on Open.
- Now you can use the search bar to surf the Web and type in your wanted search terms.
- Press the OK button on your remote to start the search.
Although TCL Smart TVs include a built-in browser, its usability may be limited. It’s highly suggested to use Google Chrome on your TCL Smart TV for a superior browsing experience.
Also, Check Xfinity Stream on Firestick
How to Navigate the Internet on Vizio Smart TV?
Vizio Smart TVs don’t feature an integrated web browser or the option to download third-party apps. The only alternative is to use the Chromecast web browser and cast it to your Vizio Smart TV.
For most instances, Google Chrome comes with built-in Chromecast functionality, and Vizio Smart TVs feature an integrated Chromecast feature. By casting your browser to your Vizio Smart TV, you can start surfing the web on your TV.
- Connect your Vizio Smart TV and Android mobile device to the same WiFi network.
- Download the Smart Cast App from the Play Store.
- Launch the Smart Cast App on your mobile device.
- Tap on the left side of the screen and select Setup New Device.
- In the new window, click on the Get Started button.
- When prompted, choose your preferred language.
- The Vizio TV device will display on your screen.
- Select the device name to connect it to your TV.
There you go! You’re now able to surf the Web on your Vizio Smart TV via the Smart Cast approach. You can also discover how to add apps to your Vizio Smart TV.
Web surfing has transformed into a daily practice for all smart TV users. Why do people prefer using their smart TVs for browsing the Web over smartphones? Because not all pictures and videos are displayed clearly on smartphones. A larger screen is often more favored. It’s like watching films in a cinema, which provides a superior viewing experience compared to phones. Hence, people are interested in browsing the Web on their smart TVs, and we have offered a simple guide to assist them with it.
Thank you for reading…
Also, Check Hotstar on Firestick