This IPTV review features BD Streamz with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
BD Streamz is an IPTV service that hosts over 6,500 channels with many in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $10.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with four connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and BD Streamz is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 BD Streamz IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 BD Streamz Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for BD Streamz
- 6 How to Install BD Streamz IPTV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 BD Streamz IPTV FAQ
- 10 What is BD Streamz?
- 11 What Channels does BD Streamz have?
- 12 How much does BD Streamz cost?
- 13 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
BD Streamz IPTV Highlights
- Over 6,500 channels
- Plans start at $10.00/month
- 24-hour trial for $2.00
- Four connections with the standard plan
- VPN friendly, works great with IPVanish VPN
- Not IP location locked
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- FileLinked store
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Separate package needed for VOD
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts Credit/Debit, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, CashApp, Venmo, Zelle
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through live chat, email, and customer portal.
- Favorites manager
- External player support
BD Streamz Channels
As mentioned previously, BD Streamz IPTV provides over 6,500 live channels starting at $10.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 6,500 live channels and other offerings.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
BD Streamz offers several different subscription plans. They are currently offering a 24-hour trial for $2.00.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and package offerings.
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- $10.00/month for over 6,500 channels and 4 connections
- $8.67/month (3-month plan) for over 6,500 channels and 4 connections
- $8.33/month (6-month plan) for over 6,500 channels and 4 connections
- $7.50/month (12-month plan) for over 6,500 channels and 4 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for BD Streamz
Prior to using the BD Streamz IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – bdstreamz.site and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Choose your preferred plan and click Order Now.
3. Review your plan and click Checkout.
4. Fill out the required billing information and order when finished.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with BD Streamz.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the BD Streamz IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install BD Streamz IPTV
BD Streamz is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing BD Streamz.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvassist.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the BD Streamz IPTV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to the home screen and within Settings click My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on FileLinked to allow for the installation of unknown apps.
12. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For BD Streamz their Filelinked code is 67083597
13. This store does require a pin which is 1518.
14. Once entering the Filelinked store this message may appear, just click Dismiss.
15. Choose any APK you prefer. For this example, we used the “BD Streamz TV Only Smarters Pro” option for Firestick/Android. Click the Download icon.
16. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
17. Click Install.
18. Click Done or Open.
19. Launch BD Streamz IPTV.
20. Click Add New Account.
21. Enter your account login information and click Sign In when finished.
22. Click your user profile.
23. Wait a few seconds for the channels and VOD content to load.
24. That’s it! You have installed BD Streamz IPTV on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the BD Streamz IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Click Add to Favourite.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within BD Streamz.
1. From the home screen, click the Settings icon.
2. Select External Players.
3. Choose Add Player.
4. Select whichever player you prefer. We chose MX Player for this example.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on BD Streamz, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, BD Streamz is a solid IPTV service that provides a large number of HD channels at an affordable monthly price.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type IPVanish and then click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
BD Streamz IPTV FAQ
What is BD Streamz?
BD Streamz is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does BD Streamz have?
This IPTV service has over 6,500 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does BD Streamz cost?
This IPTV service costs $10.00/month for the standard plan with four connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.