If you want to know how to include a hyperlink in Gmail, continue reading this article. You will learn how to insert hyperlinks for both text and images. In Gmail, hyperlinks can be used to avoid long and space-consuming URLs. Let’s dive into the details of hyperlinks and how to insert them in Gmail.
What is a Hyperlink?
A hyperlink is a reference to data in computing that can be accessed by clicking the link. When a document contains a hyperlink, it is referred to as its source document.
How to Insert a Hyperlink in Gmail?
If you want to insert a link in Gmail, instead of copying and pasting it, you can use hyperlinks to make it visually appealing. Gmail supports hyperlinks and provides an easy way to add them. Follow the steps below to easily insert a hyperlink in Gmail.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Log in to your Gmail account.
Compose a new email.
Add the text and highlight the part you want to hyperlink.
Press Ctrl+K on your keyboard or select the Insert link icon at the bottom of the email.
Type or paste the URL you want to hyperlink in the URL box and select OK.
The highlighted text will now appear in blue and underlined. When you click on the link, the URL will be displayed, and you will have the option to Change or Remove the link.
How to Hyperlink Image in Gmail?
To insert a hyperlink image in Gmail, follow these steps.
Sign in to your Gmail account.
Compose a new email.
Select the Insert Photo icon located to the right of the send icon. Alternatively, you can drag and drop an image from your device.
Click on the image where you want to insert a hyperlink.
Click the image and then select change from the toolbar.
Type or paste the URL you want to hyperlink in the URL box and click OK.
Check the image in your email and review the URL that appears in the text box when you click on the image. You can change or remove the link by clicking on it.
Additionally, you can insert GIFs into Gmail using hyperlinks. Click the “Add GIF” button at the top of the compose window and follow the same process as adding an image.
How do I embed a hyperlink into an email?
- In a message, you can add a link anywhere in the message body.
- On the Message tab, select Hyperlink.
- In the Link box, type or paste the link.
- In the Text box, type the desired text to be displayed as the hyperlink in your message.
How do I make a clickable link?
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click on the image or text and select “Add Link” from the shortcut menu. In the “Insert Hyperlink” box, type or paste the link in the “Address” box. If you don’t see the “Address” box, make sure “Existing File or Web Page” is selected under “Link to”.
What are the three types of hyperlinks?
- Text hyperlink – Use a text or phrase as a hyperlink to direct visitors to another page, file, or document.
- Image hyperlink – Use images as hyperlinks to direct visitors to the next page, document, or file.
- Bookmark hyperlink – Use images or text as hyperlinks to direct visitors to another part of the website.
You can send text or image URLs without unnecessary spaces by using hyperlinks in Gmail. Gmail allows you to insert hyperlinks into text, images, and even GIFs with ease. Before sending an email with links, double-check the accuracy of the links. We hope this article provided all the details you were looking for.
- Enable Always on Top for Zoom Meeting?
- Disable Conversation View in Gmail
- How to Disable the Spam Filter in Gmail?
- Delete All Events in Google Calendar at Once?
- How to Change the Language on Roku?
- 5 Best Browsers for Chromebook to Use
- 20 Best Apps for MI Box
- How to Create a Calendar Event from an Email in Outlook?