Writing an Effective Status Report is as important as the actual work you did! How to write an effective status report of your Weekly Work at the end of each week?
This tutorial will offer you some tips on this. A weekly report is important to track the important project issues, accomplishments of the projects, pending work, and Milestone Analysis.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Using these Reports, you can even track the team performance to some extent. From this Report, you can prepare future actionable items according to the priorities and make a list of the next week’s actionable.
What You Will Learn:
How to Write a Weekly Status Report?
Follow the below Template:
Date of Preparation:
Issues holding the QA team from delivering on schedule:
Issue Resolution Date:
You can mark these issues in Red color. These are the issues that require management help in resolving them.
Issues that Management should know:
These are the issues that do not hold the QA team from delivering on time, but management should know them. Mark these issues in Yellow color. You can use the same template to report them.
Mark them in Green color. Use the below template.
#2) Next Week Priorities
List the Actionable items of next week in two categories:
Mark them in Blue color: These are the previous week’s deliverables which should get released as soon as possible this week.
Reason for Extending:
List all next week’s new tasks here. You can use Black color for this.
Date of Release:
#3) Defect Status
- Active Defects: List all the active defects here with Reporter, Module, Severity, Priority, assigned to, etc.
- Closed Defects: List all the closed defects with Reporter, Module, Severity, Priority, assigned to, etc.
- Test Cases: List the total number of Test Cases wrote, Test Cases passed, Test Cases failed, Test Cases to be executed, etc.
This template should give you the overall idea of the Status Report. Don’t ignore the Status Report. Even if your managers are not forcing you to write these reports, they are most important for your work assessment in the future.
Try to follow the Report writing routine. Use this template or at least try to Report it in your own words about the overall work of which you can keep some track.
Do you have any better idea for this routine work? Comment it out!