Nowadays, conducting meetings, conferences, and discussions through video conferencing apps has become a common practice. One such reliable and secure video conferencing app is Zoom Meeting. In this article, we will discuss how to activate the Always on Top feature for Zoom meetings.
Many Zoom users frequently multitask while attending meetings. As a result, the meeting window may float around randomly on their screen, which can be quite inconvenient. However, Zoom has a solution for this problem – the Always on Top feature. This feature helps to keep the meeting window on top of other windows at all times. Let’s see how to access this feature in Zoom Meeting.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
What is a Zoom meeting?
A Zoom meeting is a communication technology provided by an American company headquartered in San Jose, California. It is designed for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social events. By enabling the Always on Top feature in Zoom, you can keep the Zoom meeting window on top of other windows.
Features of Zoom meeting
- High-quality HD Video and Audio.
- Allows Participant Camera feed.
- Supports Audio-only Conferencing.
- Provides end-to-end encryption.
- Allows scheduling of meetings.
- Integrates with calendars.
How to Enable Always on Top in Zoom on Windows?
Enabling the Always on Top option in Zoom on Windows is a straightforward process. Follow the steps below:
While in a meeting, click the blue Zoom icon located on the top-left corner of the meeting window.
Select the “Keep on Top” option. This will ensure that the Zoom meeting window remains on top of your screen.
How to Enable Float on Top on your Mac device?
Mac users can access the “Always on Top” option, which is referred to as “Float on Top” on Mac devices. Here are the steps:
Go to the Menu bar at the top of your screen.
Under the Menu section, select “Meeting.”
You will find the “Float on Top” option under the Meeting menu. Click on it to activate the feature.
Does Zoom always put you on top?
Usually, in Zoom meetings with three or more participants, Zoom automatically prioritizes the active speaker and places them on top of the screen. It also displays the name of the participant currently speaking. However, this feature is not applicable in meetings with fewer than three participants.
How do I pin Zoom on top?
To pin a participant’s video on top during a meeting, click on the menu button on the video window and select the “Pin” option.
Does Zoom show your face?
If you have your video turned on during a Zoom meeting, your face will be visible to all participants, including yourself. However, you have the option to hide or show your video for each meeting.
We hope this article has provided you with all the necessary details on enabling the Always on Top feature for Zoom meetings. With Zoom, you can easily schedule and join meetings, as well as share images, videos, and documents with other participants. Follow the steps mentioned above to activate the Always on Top feature and enhance your Zoom meeting experience.
- How to Insert a Hyperlink in Gmail?
- Disable Conversation View in Gmail
- How to Disable the Spam Filter in Gmail?
- Delete All Events in Google Calendar at Once?
- How to Change the Language on Roku?
- 5 Best Browsers for Chromebook to Use
- 20 Best Apps for MI Box
- How to Create a Calendar Event from an Email in Outlook?