This guide will show how to install Cyberflix TV on Firestick/Android and review features, settings, and much more.
Cyberflix TV is a free streaming app that provides thousands of free movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Many pair Cyberflix with IPTV services, as many live TV providers don’t offer much VOD content.
Categories within this app include entertainment, comedy, family, action, adventure, horror, documentaries, anime, and others.
This streaming app can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
There are thousands of streaming apps and services and Cyberflix TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional VOD packages.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Iptv Assist does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, Iptv Assist recommends IPTVUNLOCK.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is Cyberflix TV on Firestick Safe?
- 2 Cyberflix TV Highlights
- 3 Screenshots
- 4 How to Install Cyberflix TV on Firestick/Android
- 5 Cyberflix on Firestick – Features & Details
- 6 Cyberflix TV on Firestick FAQ
Is Cyberflix TV on Firestick Safe?
Before installing this, I first want to scan the official Android APK installation file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Cyberflix TV APK file.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this 3rd party app.
We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified streaming apps. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this free streaming app including how to install, categories, settings, and more.
Cyberflix TV Highlights
- 100% free streaming app
- Thousands of free movies & TV series
- VPN friendly
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Easy to install APK on Downloader
- Real-Debrid integration
- Trakt support
- Settings configuration
- Favorites manager
- External video player support
How to Install Cyberflix TV on Firestick/Android
Cyberflix TV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
To install Cyberflix TV you must first install Downloader on your device. Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Cyberflix TV on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices.
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Enter the following URL – https://cyberflix.me and click Go.
- This is the official source of Cyberflix TV on Firestick
3. Scroll down and click Download APK. This should always be pointing to the latest version.
4. Then click Download APK on the next page.
5. Wait for the app to download.
6. Click Install.
7. Click Open or Done.
8. Launch Cyberfilx TV and click Allow.
9. Click OK when the developer Changelog appears.
10. Click Accept.
11. That’s it! You have successfully installed the Cyberflix TV on your Firestick.
This APK also allows for external video players, favorites, and other settings to improve user experience. Continue reading below.
Cyberflix on Firestick – Features & Details
Cyberflix TV is a popular streaming app for movies, TV, live channels, and more.
The main categories within this app include Movies, TV/Shows, Favorites, History, Show Calendar, Settings, and more.
One of the most popular features within Cyberflix on Firestick is the ability to integrate Real-Debrid within the application.
Real-Debrid is a premium service for less than $5/month that populates higher quality streaming links for smoother playback.
Follow the steps below for integrating Real-Debrid within Cyberflix TV.
1. Click the Menu button in the upper left-hand corner and choose Settings.
2. Click Login to Real-Debrid.
3. Note the code that appears on the screen.
4. Visit the following URL on any browser – real-debrid.com/device. Then enter the code from Step 3.
5. You will then receive an authorization complete notification.
6. Return back to the Settings within Cyberflix TV and you should find you are now logged in with Real-Debrid.
7. That’s it! You will see Real-Debrid links highlighted in purple after making your content selection.
Continue below for integrating external video players.
Use External Video Players
Cyberflix TV also allows for users to integrate external video players including MX Player, VLC, and others to improve playback.
Follow the short guide below for using external video players in Cyberflix TV.
1. First install any external video player such as MX Player or VLC Player. In this example, we used MX Player.
2. Click the Menu button in the upper left-hand corner and choose Settings.
3. Click Choose default player.
4. Click MX Player or whichever player you installed.
That’s it! You will notice it now says “MX” under the Choose default player option.
Another great feature within Cyberflix TV is the ability to use Subtitles when playing content.
See the steps below for using subtitles within the app.
1. When opening your selected movie, click Play with subtitles. In this example, we are using a public domain movie.
2. Choose your subtitles file from OpenSubtitles.
3. The movie will now play with subtitles on the bottom of the screen.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a0d:2787:8::7e5c:7ec8 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is CoverMeVPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Coverme VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an Coverme VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the CoverMeVPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type CoverMeVPN and then click the Coverme VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the CoverMeVPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for CoverMeVPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
For more information on Cyberflix TV, refer to the video below.
For the most popular streaming options, check out our IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Cyberflix TV on Firestick is an excellent free streaming app that provides hundreds of VOD options for movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more.
Cyberflix TV on Firestick FAQ
What is Cyberflix TV?
Cyberflix TV is an app available for installation on streaming devices like the Firestick to watch free Movies and TV Shows.
Is Cyberflix TV Legal?
Yes. Cyberflix TV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch movies and TV shows in the public domain.
Is Cyberflix TV Safe?
Yes. After scanning with VirusTotal the software did not find any suspicious files or malware within the official APK file.
However, you should always use a VPN to protect yourself from 3rd party app developers, hackers, your ISP, and others.
What Devices can this Streaming App be Installed On?
Cyberflix TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.