Do you want to change the language on your Roku? Here, you will get a simple and perfect solution for that. Roku allows you to customize device language. There are two types of language settings. They are,
- Change the Roku’s Interface language.
- Change the subtitle language which is shown in movies or events. You can handle each separately.
In this article, we will see how to change the language on Roku easily.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
What is Roku?
Roku is a Digital media player. It is a streaming device. Roku has a tight security layer. Hence, users are restricted to access only the official Channels. Roku supports all streaming apps and you can download them from Roku Channel Store. It supports English, German, Portuguese, French, and Spanish. You can change the Interface language of your choice on your Roku device.
How to Change the Language on Roku?
You can change the language of Roku by using the Roku remote. Follow the below steps to change.
Press the Home Button on your Roku remote.
On the Home Screen click Setting.
Now Select System and choose Language.
You can select the desired language which you want to display.
How to Change the Language of Subtitles on Roku?
Click the home button to get the home page using the Roku remote.
Go to Settings and select Captions.
Now click Captions Style and choose Captions preferred language.
Select the language that you want to use.
This will work when the content supports with subtitles.
How do I change my TV from Spanish to English?
Click the MENU button on your remote.
Now, choose OPTION.
Then, Select OSD LANGUAGE to change and choose your favorite language.
How do I change my language to English?
On the home screen, click Settings.
Select System language and input. If you can’t find System, then you can select Personal and click Languages & input languages.
Click Add a Language and select the language that you want to use.
You can drag your language to the top of the list.
Why is my Roku in another language?
Mostly Roku devices are set to English. If your Roku stick is not in English, you do a factory reset to fix it. Then, hold the button on the side of your stick for 20 to 30 seconds and release it.
If you want to change the language on Roku, you can use the above steps. Changing language and subtitle language is not the same method. In case we do change language, does not affect subtitle language. Additionally, you can change the subtitle color, text style, size, and opacity. Thank you for visiting our website.
- Enable Always on Top for Zoom Meeting?
- How to Insert a Hyperlink in Gmail?
- Disable Conversation View in Gmail
- How to Disable the Spam Filter in Gmail?
- Delete All Events in Google Calendar at Once?
- 5 Best Browser for Chromebook to Use
- 20 Best Apps for MI Box
- How to Create a Calendar Event from an Email in Outlook?